Model No.: HNF
The canned motor pump body connects directly with motor front flange, and can convey the medium low temperature fluid with no granule be zero leakage.
The Canned Pump is a Centrifugal Pump, close coupled to a Canned Motor in such a way that
There is no dynamic shaft seal, no couplings and no ball bearings. The motor is cooled by the
Pumped liquid and the sleeve type.
Bearings are lubricated by the same liquid. This eliminates the need for external lubrication.
The stator of the driving motor, which is usually three phase squirrel cage induction motor,
Which is hermetically contained in a stator containment that consist of an external frame tube,
Out board & inboard end plates and the internal cylinder liner. The rotor which is welded on
The shaft, is also encapsulated with a non magnetic liner. Both stator liner (Stator Can) and
Rotor liner (rotor can) are seal welded at both ends, and does not allow any part of the motor to be
Exposed to external environment or internal pumped liquid.
1) No shaft seals, no leak paths
2) No buffer pots to maintain
3) No coupling or alignment problems
4) Primary leak containment shell
5) Proven bearing monitor detects bearing wear before primary leak containment shell is contacted by the rotor
6) Dry stator design and sealed junction box terminal plate
7) Controlled bearing enviroment, conservation bearing design and hydraulic thrust balancing, extended bearing life Contact us if you need more details on Ammonia Pump. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Canned Pump、Centrifugal Pump. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Chemical Pumps